Tuesday, February 4, 2020

How I earn money Grocery Shopping

How I earn money while shopping for groceries

Tip #1: Shopkicks
Open Shopkick app while at grocery store to get walk in kicks. Shopkicks is an app that you get 'kicks' aka points and exchange them for gift cards. Use my referral code BEST712211 and get 250 kicks. You get kicks for walking in stores, scanning items and receipts. Some online stores like Walmart grocery participate too. I have earned 1,000 shopkicks (almost $5) for going through shopkicks to order Walmart Groceries. https://getsk.co/best712211

Tip #2:  Online shopping for groceries

If you have never shopped Walmart Grocery pick up use my referral link for $10 off your first purchase (minimum $30 purchase). Try it out for yourself! http://r.wmt.co/eK5Eg

If you have a chase visa, check your offers that you will need to click to activate. I had a chase visa offer for $5 cash back for shopping at Walmart grocery pick up. I just had to activate that offer and use that credit card for my purchase. 

Tip #3: Kroger Cash back program

Simply load the cashback offer to your Kroger card like you would for loading Kroger coupons. Then purchase that item (dont forget to use your shopper card). You can then cash out and put on your shoppers card to use the next time!

https://kroger.softcoin.com/programs/kroger/cashback/?banner=Kroger&origin=cashbk

Tip #4:  Kroger Coupons

There is no need to clip coupons now that Kroger has coupons you can load straight to your Kroger card. Same goes for Publix. Lately I have been getting coupons for $2 off $10 with Publix so make sure you check your emails to see if you have a similar offer!

How I earn money after my grocery tip
Tip #5: Fetch Rewards This is a really easy app to use! Upload your grocery receipt to Fetch rewards app to earn points to exchange for gift cards. Use this referral code FM1YC to get 2,000 points ($2) when you first sign up. 
https://www.fetchrewards.com/how-it-works


Tip #6:  Ibotta

Ibotta is a smartphone application that can earn you money. Use this code when signing up: kawqmq.

https://ibotta.com/r/kawqmq

To earn money with this app you need to purchase specific items (usually grocery items) from certain local stores.  The best part of this app is that it usually has 4 or 5 any item cash back offers. Example get $0.10 back for any item or get $0.50 back for any gallon of milk.

The Ibotta app finds your currently location and only gives you offers to your stores in your area. I have made $350 since I have started using Ibotta. How I use Ibotta: I do my regular grocery trip.  While unpacking my food I look at Ibotta to see if I purchased anything they are offering cashback for currently. Next I add the offer to my cashback list. Last step is to take a picture of my receipt and then scan item barcodes. Ibotta usually has at least one item that I purchased without influence from the app. If you are really money savvy and have the extra time look at the app before grocery trips and combine the cashback offers with coupons. To sign up for Ibotta, please use my referral link so I can get credit for the referral! Also when you use my referral link you should get $5 put into your Ibotta account.

Tip #7:  Checkout 51

Use checkout 51 app to redeem any offers for cash back, this is very similar to ibotta.  Use this referral link to sign up today! Use this referral link to sign up today!

Tip #8:  Coinout

Scan your receipt using the coinout app. Scan you receipts to earn money sent via paypal. Use this referral link to sign up today! 

Tip #9: Receipt Hog

Scan your receipt using Receipt Hog app. Redeem your points for Amazon gift cards or cash via paypal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment