Thursday, September 19, 2019

How I earned money by shopping at Walmart Grocery

  1. Use shopkick app to get to walmart grocery site and earn kicks. Shopkicks is an app that you get 'kicks' aka points and exchange them for gift cards. Use my referral code BEST712211 and get 250 kicks. You get kicks for walking in stores, scanning items and receipts. Some online stores like Walmart grocery participate too. 
  2. If you have never shopped Walmart Grocery pick up use this referral link for $10 off your first purchase (minimum $30 purchase).
  3. If you have a chase visa, check your offers that you will need to click to activate. I had a chase visa offer for $5 cash back for shopping at Walmart grocery pick up. I just had to activate offer and use that credit card for my purchase. 
  4. At pick up use Shopkick again:  open up app when at pick up to earn an additional walk in kicks.  I have gotten my kicks without walking into the store while in the parking lot waiting for my groceries.  This may or may not work for you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment