Thursday, May 15, 2014

Moore Savvy Inspiration! Kindle e-book Published on Amazon.com

I am very excited to announce my first e-book, Moore Savvy Inspiration!, has been published on Amazon!

Moore Savvy Inspiration! is about learning ways to save money and earn supplemental income. I want to demonstrate that being money savvy can be done even while working full time, whether outside the home or as a stay-at-home mom.

In this book you will learn how I saved $170+ for my birthday, earned $559.90, and received over $1000 worth of FREE products.

This e-book can be purchased via Amazon for only $4.99! If you do not have a Kindle e-reader you can download the free kindle app, purchase the book, and read it on your smartphone, any tablet (Ipad, Samsung, etc), or computer. J


Thank you for your support by buying this book! I hope you enjoy this book and it inspires you to try out some of these money-saving and moneymaking methods!






0 comments:

Post a Comment