Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Swagbucks- Make Money for Using as a Search Engine and Shopping Online!

SWAGBUCKS
In the past I have only used swag bucks as a search engine on my smartphone. Swagbucks rewards you for using them as a search engine. Once you received enough points you can exchange the points for a gift card. I have earned eleven $5 amazon ($55 total) gift cards since I started using in October. 
I just discovered that you can also get "swagbucks" points for going through their website before making an online purchase. This is similar to Ebates.  (Please see below for more about Ebates). While I love Ebates sometimes they don't give cash back for some online stores I shop at. Swagbucks is another method to get that cash for the stores Ebates does not have cash back offers like Amazon. (Ebates will only give cash back for certain categories for Amazon and it is subject to change). 

Right now you can get 3 swag bucks per dollar if you go through swagbucks.com to Amazon.com and then make a purchase on Amazon.

Click Here to sign up for Swagbucks. *The link is a referral link. Please use so I can get credit, thank you!

1. Ebates
I use go through Ebates every time I purchase something online such as through Target, Groupon or living Social. Ebates gives me a percentage of my purchase for going through their site. For example if I buy a $50 item at Target and go through Ebates with a 2% cash back I will get $1. A dollar may not seem like a lot but it adds up especially if you buy a high dollar item. Ebates pays you about twice a year by check or through Paypal. You receive your payment faster through Paypal. I have been paid $170 since I have joined.  I also got a $10 gift card to Home Depot when I first signed up for Ebates after a $25 qualifying purcahse This brings my total to $180 that ebates has paid me for using their site. This is legit or I wouldn't be promoting. If you would like to join click here*That link is a referral link please use so I can get credit, thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment