Friday, January 3, 2014

$10 Walmart Gift Card When You Buy 2 Energizer Batteries

Walmart has a good deal going on with Energizer Batteries until 8/14/14. If you buy 2 specially marked Energizer Battery packages you will receive a $10 Walmart Gift card. The code to redeem this offer online are found on the package. There is a limit of 4 $10 rewards per household.

I received my $10 Walmart Gift card in the mail a couple of weeks ago. We needed some D batteries for our new trashcan so I went back to Wal-Mart and bought 2 more Energizer Battery packages. I used a $1 off coupon I had and also used my $10 gift card. After my discounts my total was only $3.88! I then redeemed the codes found on my two new packages to receive another $10 gift card from Walmart.  I can redeem this offer up to two more times before 8/14/14.



0 comments:

Post a Comment