Sunday, November 10, 2013

Search Engines that Pay you!

Here are two legit Search Engines that I use daily! I have earned $115 in gift cards since I have started using both in October 2012. 

BING REWARDS


Most of you already use or know about BING, now you can earn $ by using it! 


I use bing on my computer as my main search engine. By joining bing rewards for every 2 to 3 searches you get 1 point. Once you receive enough points you can exchange the points for a gift card. I have earned eleven $5 amazon gift cards and one $5 Groupon gift card since I signed up in October ($60 total).

Click Here to Sign Up for Bing Rewards *That link is a referral link please use so I can get credit, thank you!




SWAGBUCKS

I use swagbucks on my smartphone as my main search engine. I also take a daily poll which equals one point. Swagbucks randomly rewards you points for your searches. Sometimes I get 8 points for a search, 11 points or 20 points while other searches I earn my none. It is worth doing! Once you received enough points you can exchange the points for a gift card. I have earned eleven $5 amazon ($55 total) gift cards since I started using in October. 
Click Here to sign up for Swagbucks. *That link is a referral link please use so I can get credit, thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment