Monday, July 29, 2013

Birthday Freebies!


Who doesn't love their birthday? Make your birthday even better by getting these free deals! Get free meals, dessert and other goodies on your birthday month just by signing up with these businesses. (I created a junk e-mail and signed up for all of these e-mail list).

Food and Drink Birthday Freebies:
Steak and Shake: Free double cheeseburger and fries


Benihana: $30 certificate. The certificate can only be used Monday through Thursday during dinner and another adult entree has to be purchased. Still a great deal! 



Benihana is a fun restaurant to celebrate your birthday! Not only can you use your $30 certificate but they also give you dessert (ice cream with whip cream) and take a photo for you to keep!
Hooters: 10 free wings

Starbucks: Free Drink

Dunkin Donuts: Free Drink

Ihop: Free Rooty Tooty breakfast

Noodles: Free meal

Krispy Kreme: Free Donut and Coffee

Texas de Brazil: BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) dinner

Genghis Grill: Free Bowl 

Moe's: Free Entree with a Drink 


 I got a burrito with chips and salsa and a regular drink all for $2.17 after my birthday free entree! 

Ice Cream Birthday Freebies:
Yogurt Mountain: Free 6oz frozen yogurt

Baskin Robbins: Free scoop of ice cream

Maggie Moos: free kids cone

Sweet CeCe’s: Free cup of frozen yogurt 

Ben & Jerry’s: Free Birthday Cone 

Other Birthday Freebies:
Swagbucks: 50 free "swagbucks" (swagbucks is a search engine that gives you gift cards for using it, I use on my smartphone. I love it, I have gotten $70 worth of Amazon gift cards since October. Sign up if you haven't already. Click Here to Earn Now! *Please use my link so I get the referral :) )

Sephora: Free gift (This year I got free mascara and highlighter)

For more restaurants/store birthday deals visit: heyitsfree.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment